× Members

The axe has fallen

More
8 years 4 months ago #146002 by slugsta
The axe has fallen was created by slugsta
I have an award of DLA until Oct 2018 so hoped I would not hear about PIP for some time. However the 'invitation' to claim landed on my doormat this morning :( I am going to leave it until almost the last minute to make the call as we are away for a week in early Jan and I don't want to PIP2 sitting here for days until I return. I am expecting to lose my car :(

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146005 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic The axe has fallen
Hi MHB,

Sorry to hear that !! :(

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146007 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The axe has fallen
comment

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 4 months ago #146017 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic The axe has fallen

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: I have an award of DLA until Oct 2018 so hoped I would not hear about PIP for some time. However the 'invitation' to claim landed on my doormat this morning :( I am going to leave it until almost the last minute to make the call as we are away for a week in early Jan and I don't want to PIP2 sitting here for days until I return. I am expecting to lose my car :(

Sorry to here that Mrs HB.
What date do they want you to contact them by. You have an award to 2018 excuse my language what utter B*******s, it seems they do what they want by just changing the rules as they go along.

I'm gonna drag mine out when the time comes to.

All I can say you got a great site here to help you. Good luck Hun and have the best Christmas you can. Thinking of you.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146033 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic The axe has fallen
Thank you GOMHWTG (gosh, even that is a mouthful! :) ),

Yes, I had hoped that I would be left alone for a while but I suppose I could have been selected under the 'Right Payment Program'. I have been given until 30th Dec to start the PIP claim, have put reminder on my phone for 29th as we go away on 3rd Jan for 1 week. Bang does my idea of a restful Christmas but at least I will have some free time!

More
8 years 4 months ago #146036 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The axe has fallen

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Thank you GOMHWTG (gosh, even that is a mouthful! :) ),

Yes, I had hoped that I would be left alone for a while but I suppose I could have been selected under the 'Right Payment Program'. I have been given until 30th Dec to start the PIP claim, have put reminder on my phone for 29th as we go away on 3rd Jan for 1 week. Bang does my idea of a restful Christmas but at least I will have some free time!

Double check which days are Bank Holidays and as far as I know Government staff get an extra day for Christmas so it may be problem getting through on the phone.

Gordon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.