× Members

The axe has fallen

More
8 years 4 months ago #146040 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic The axe has fallen
Good point Gordon! I will try each day between Christmas and New Year, they should be open for one of them.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146043 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic The axe has fallen

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Good point Gordon! I will try each day between Christmas and New Year, they should be open for one of them.

Mrs HB, my username stands for what I think of them.

And be careful about the dates as Gordon has said, I was worried and I'm still worried I could get that brownie anytime myself. And still might?

I cannot believe they can change an award when you were told 2018, I have heard of the rights program were they can call on you anytime.

Sorry to ask how long was the award in the first place, I got my indefinetly in March 2012.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146050 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic The axe has fallen
Seriously Good luck MHB.

Hubby had a 'right payment programme' drop through the letter box back in 2012. He passed. With flying colours but only after a home visit .

BTW...Is it 28 working days,or just 28 days in total you have to make the phone call for PIP ?

:unsure:

More
8 years 4 months ago #146053 by william88
Replied by william88 on topic The axe has fallen
Good Luck
m

More
8 years 4 months ago #146057 by norman21
Replied by norman21 on topic The axe has fallen
Good luck Mrs hurtyback

I am hearing of lots of people getting these envelopes as a Christmas present :(.
Great timing !
Hope you still have a nice Christmas

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #146063 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic The axe has fallen
I don't think having a claim until a certain date means anything anymore.
Lots of people have ndefinite awards that were lifetime awards and they're all going to be reassessed without mercy.
It seems a little unfortunate to be claiming three years before it runs out but the DWP are an uncaring behemoth run by people who are prejudiced against sick/disabled claimants who in their eyes are all lying, scrounging, lazy, idle, ne'er do wells making a lifestyle choice.
More of them should experience the regime they impose first hand.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.