× Members

The axe has fallen

More
8 years 4 months ago #146065 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic The axe has fallen
Good luck Mrs H, but they could have picked a better time, have a lovely Christmas time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146071 by linz17
Replied by linz17 on topic The axe has fallen
Hi Mrs HB
As mentioned the timing seems to be 'lets get it all over with & get the disabled off benefits that they need'
My husband's award was until 2023 & he was called, however after loads of stress he now has been awarded enhanced on both until 2025! so we have cost them the higher rate of living allowance! Good Luck with your claim.
x

More
8 years 4 months ago #146072 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic The axe has fallen
good Luck Mrs H.... TRY to have a nice xmas and not think about it :) yeah I know, its all I can think about and I haven't had the dreaded brown envelopes yet. :whistle:
hugs (())

More
8 years 4 months ago #146078 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic The axe has fallen
Best of Luck, Mrs H!
ATOS seem to be moving quite quickly in the home counties, my second version of PIP2 went off on Tuesday, arrived Wednesday, and was ' scanned and on their system' today, if that's any help. The DWP is giving out the ATOS local area phone numbers so that you can check how things are progressing.
Fingers crossed for you, Hun!
Cheers, Pen.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146092 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic The axe has fallen
:woohoOh no.

Thinking of you Mrs H…………….we were both expecting to be called a couple of years back.
For some reason I thought you were expecting the call for ESA?

So, chances are that my envelope could arrive on 23 December again then.

Oh Santa, what are you doing to us???????????

Kind Regards

P.
o:

More
8 years 4 months ago #146102 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic The axe has fallen
Yes, my ESA reassessment was pushed back to March (or is it april) 2016, so I am expecting that any day now. I had decided I was going to get on with it over the Christmas break but it seems I will have to devote my attention to PIP first. I do hope I don't have to do them both at the same time!

We get 28 days to make the phone call, this is taken from the date on the letter, so it is actuallua little under that.

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes and supportive messages :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.