× Members

PIP decision

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146479 by dkmac1
PIP decision was created by dkmac1
three weeks since PIP assessment interview and just received letter saying they have all the reports needed to make decision, apologies for delay and will advise when decision is made.

so 12 weeks since initial letter to phone up to start process, how much longer to decision being disclosed to me.

incidentally I only travelled 15 miles to assessment centre and have received mileage claim of £7.50 hope this helps with your distance data collection.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. D
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146486 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP decision
Hi dkmac1,

I would usually say that you could expect to hear something within the next 2-4 weeks on average. However, things will probably be slowed down due to the upcoming holidays.

Thank you for your kind wishes, I hope that you start 2016 with a positive PIP decision and that the year continues to go well :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.