× Members

ESA cover letter

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146516 by sbir
ESA cover letter was created by sbir
I applied for ESA a year and a half ago my health has changed since then, i was told to give a cover letter and a letter from doctor if i wanted a home visit, the lady on phone also said if there is enough evidence on letter and doctors letter i would get decision with out a meeting just like i did in my PIP.

I was wondering what sort of info should i put in my cover letter regarding my mental health so they have enough info? would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146530 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA cover letter
Hi omr,

You will only avoid a face2face assessment if the HCP believes they have enough information to recommend an award without one. For every descriptor where you think you ought to score points you should have clearly explained how and why this is so. If you did not do this in your ESA50 then you will need to supply that information now. You could even complete another ESA50 and submit that if you do not think the one you have already done accurately depicts your current situation, we have a copy of the PDF version if you need it.

[url= Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS etc ][/url]

If you would need a home visit for an assessment, this must be supported by a letter from your GP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sbir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.