× Members

Pip tribunal hearing

More
8 years 4 months ago #146579 by Power20
Pip tribunal hearing was created by Power20
Hi I have won my pip appeal enhanced on both parts, received letter from Court 16/12/15 just wanted to know how long it takes for back dated pay Will take, worried DWP won't pay out even though it was proved they lost my pip application and the judge excepted my proof many thanks for any replies that Will hopefully calm my mind, been fighting this for 13 months. Michael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146600 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip tribunal hearing

Michael Moore wrote: Hi I have won my pip appeal enhanced on both parts, received letter from Court 16/12/15 just wanted to know how long it takes for back dated pay Will take, worried DWP won't pay out even though it was proved they lost my pip application and the judge excepted my proof many thanks for any replies that Will hopefully calm my mind, been fighting this for 13 months. Michael.

Hi MM,

Many congratulations on winning your PIP Appeal !!! :cheer:

It can take DWP 5-8 weeks to action a Tribunal's decision, and the more arrears owed, the longer that it can take.

You could give it 5 weeks or so then give DWP a nudge by sending them a copy of The Tribunal's Decision Notice letter.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146652 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip tribunal hearing
Congratulations and well done for persevering until you got the award you deserve! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Power20

More
8 years 4 months ago #146690 by dennygilly
Replied by dennygilly on topic Pip tribunal hearing
I won appeal on 24 Nove.ber and recieved half payment of arrears in account yesterday.Havent recieved a letter yet.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146704 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip tribunal hearing

dennygilly wrote: I won appeal on 24 Nove.ber and recieved half payment of arrears in account yesterday.Havent recieved a letter yet.

Congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #146721 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip tribunal hearing

dennygilly wrote: I won appeal on 24 Nove.ber and recieved half payment of arrears in account yesterday.Havent recieved a letter yet.

Great news, thank for letting us know :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.