× Members

: Does the term 'Monitoring Therapy', PiP

More
8 years 4 months ago #146723 by simon
Hello this may have been answered so sorry, l get a weekly drug tray with my med's laid out in them for each day pm/ am Also my doctors has placed in the letter of support my Drugs and treatments are review on a regular bases. What would be the best way to approach that question on the pip form. Also wish you all a beautiful and peaceful Christmas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146735 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic : Does the term 'Monitoring Therapy', PiP

simon wrote: Hello this may have been answered so sorry, l get a weekly drug tray with my med's laid out in them for each day pm/ am Also my doctors has placed in the letter of support my Drugs and treatments are review on a regular bases. What would be the best way to approach that question on the pip form. Also wish you all a beautiful and peaceful Christmas

What you need to explain is why you need these and in what way you would be unable to manage without them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.