× Members

Esa

More
8 years 4 months ago #146746 by Kevin
Esa was created by Kevin
HI
I was placed in Wrag Group on appeal with 18 points 18 months ago
Since then my condition has deteriorated.I sent a letter to DWP explaining
the deteriorating condition with supporting letter from my doctor asking to be placed into support group
I have received letter from DWP stating that my request to be placed in to support group cannot be done without being referred to a disability analyst I have since received ESA50 form to complete.
Can you advise on best course of action to take

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #146760 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Esa
You have started the reassessment process which includes filling in a new claim form giving the nature of your deterioration in relation to your ability to carry out the activities.

Hopefully you have kept copies of your previous claim form and supporting evidence?
you should use this to identify where you think you will pick up the extra points and tie in the supporting evidence. Get all the new evidence you can to suport your claim.

You may be called to a face to face assessment known as the WCA. You can request a home assessment with supporting letter from your GP. Your GP will need to actively support you in this and not wait for the DWP to contact them.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146774 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Esa
Thanks foss27 for your advice.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #146778 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Esa
You are welcome.

Please also make full use of our guides, you may have done last time, you'll find them in the members area on the left hand side of every page f the website.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.