× Members

PIP question 2; Unsure how to answer correcty

More
8 years 4 months ago #146812 by mommaduck
Where it asks you to list your illnesses and disabilities, not quite sure how to answer correctly.

I have a illness/disability that causes quite a few symptoms/problems that for some people, these are 'stand alone' conditions, if you see what I mean.

So not sure if I should just put the title of my disability, or put that down and then list all the conditions that this causes, individually ..as each is being treated as if they are stand alone conditions. : : :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146815 by Gordon

mommaduck wrote: Where it asks you to list your illnesses and disabilities, not quite sure how to answer correctly.

I have a illness/disability that causes quite a few symptoms/problems that for some people, these are 'stand alone' conditions, if you see what I mean.

So not sure if I should just put the title of my disability, or put that down and then list all the conditions that this causes, individually ..as each is being treated as if they are stand alone conditions. : : :huh:

I would put something like "I have had condition A for X years and as a result I have symptom 1,2 and 3"

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.