× Members

PIP FACE TO FACE

More
8 years 3 months ago #147063 by magsrob
PIP FACE TO FACE was created by magsrob
I am going tomorrow for pip assessment feeling very anxious as is everyone who go for this it says upto 60 min some say 2 hours I have been on dla since 19 93 my doctors said its up to them to ask for reports and not to worry as they against this and will have maximum support any advice please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147069 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP FACE TO FACE

maggie wrote: I am going tomorrow for pip assessment feeling very anxious as is everyone who go for this it says upto 60 min some say 2 hours I have been on dla since 19 93 my doctors said its up to them to ask for reports and not to worry as they against this and will have maximum support any advice please

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but if you have an appointment for an assessment then you have gone past the point where the Assessment Provider is likely to contact your GP for further information.

If you have time in the morning have a look at the PIP Claim guide on the following link, there is a section at the back that covers the assessment and the questions that you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magsrob

More
8 years 3 months ago #147174 by magsrob
Replied by magsrob on topic PIP FACE TO FACE
HI Gordon been for assessment was in for 30 min don't know what think was I not in long enough or what I am a wheel chair user and have to be pushed anyway asked about my health how it affected me didn't ask me to try and walk she said could see I couldn't manage if I could hold my hands together my nerves got the better of me couldn't stop shaking and I would here the out come in 6 weeks thank you for listening Maggie

More
8 years 3 months ago #147325 by magsrob
Replied by magsrob on topic PIP FACE TO FACE
just wondering how long they were in for pip assessment

More
8 years 3 months ago #147342 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP FACE TO FACE

maggie wrote: just wondering how long they were in for pip assessment

Assessments times vary, I've heard of claimants that only spent 10 minutes in the interview and others where it took two hours, I don't think you can make any correlation between the time and the likely result.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magsrob

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.