× Members

Pip ischemic heart disease help please

More
8 years 4 months ago #147098 by Karen
Hi . I have ischemic heart disease and chronic heart failure. I applied for pip and was awarded no points for care and 4 points for mobility. I did not appeal in June . I have decided to reapply .would appreciate any help completing the form. I am unable to wash my feet.or put on socks and shoes .I am unable to get into the bath and consultant has arranged an oh .as for walking I can was about 30 to 50 meters on the flat before I get breathless and chest pains but on an incline I can only manage at the most 30 metres before severe breathless and pains start.
I have to get taxis as the nearest bus stop is 15 mins walk on an incline and this is impossible at all if I have shopping. Cooking is difficult due to the fact I can't bend to get grill or oven and at times lifting saucepan is doggy as I get pins and needles in my arm
I would be very grateful for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147103 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Pip ischemic heart disease help please
Hi Karen
You will find all the help you need in our guide in the members area which you can find from the menu down the lefthand side of any page of the website.
Please read through thoroughly and cross reference to the claim form when filling in.
You need to concentrate on how your health affects you and make sure you get plenty of supporting evidence from everyone connected to treating and caring for you and make sure the evidence references your replies to the activities on the claim form.
Please come back here and ask for help on anything you don't understand after reading the guide.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by foss27.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris