× Members

Advice needed on wrong information from DWP

More
8 years 3 months ago #148993 by Janb
Help needed please.
ESA50 completed and sent off September 2013 Health Assessment held 23rd April 2015 decision that I would be placed in WRAG 30th November 2015.

Anyone have any idea when I should receive a ESA50 for renewal. I am waiting for appeal tribunal to be placed in support group.

1 year and 7 months from ESA50 sent off to date of Health Assessment and a further 7 months for decision.
My condition has deteriorated in this time should I have been sent a new ESA50 considering the amount of time between sending of the one in Sept 2013 and the Health Assessment 23rd April 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149005 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice needed on wrong information from DWP

Janb wrote: Help needed please.
ESA50 completed and sent off September 2013 Health Assessment held 23rd April 2015 decision that I would be placed in WRAG 30th November 2015.

Anyone have any idea when I should receive a ESA50 for renewal. I am waiting for appeal tribunal to be placed in support group.

1 year and 7 months from ESA50 sent off to date of Health Assessment and a further 7 months for decision.
My condition has deteriorated in this time should I have been sent a new ESA50 considering the amount of time between sending of the one in Sept 2013 and the Health Assessment 23rd April 2015.

ESA us an indefinite award so there is no specific end date for you being in the WRAG, however there will be a re-assessment date on the DWP computer, which you can phone them about using the number on any recent letter about your ESA.

If your condition has deteriorated and you believe that you now meet one or more of the Support Group criteria then you can notify them in writing of a Change of Circumstances and this should result in a re-assessment of your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janb

More
8 years 3 months ago #149075 by Janb
Thank you Gordon.
I am now on the phone to DWP very often as since going from Incapacity Benefit to ESA, they have messed about with my benefit, paying it late or not at all, and when I do receive it, it states on my bank statement that it is JSA and not ESA.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149088 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice needed on wrong information from DWP

Janb wrote: Thank you Gordon.
I am now on the phone to DWP very often as since going from Incapacity Benefit to ESA, they have messed about with my benefit, paying it late or not at all, and when I do receive it, it states on my bank statement that it is JSA and not ESA.

The JSA reference is because ESA uses the JSA payment system, so ad hoc payments often have a JSA next to the payment details.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janb

More
8 years 3 months ago #149101 by Janb
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.