× Members

What format is face to face WCA audio recording ?

More
8 years 3 months ago #147148 by twinkerzzz
Hi

Is it a cd, mp3 or something ?
Im guessing they hand it to me at the end ?

thnks

n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147163 by Gordon
[quote="nicholson
" post=147148]Hi

Is it a cd, mp3 or something ?
Im guessing they hand it to me at the end ?

thnks

n[/quote]

Have you requested that Maximus record the assessment and have they agreed to do it?

If the recording happens then it will be to two CDs and you will receive one of them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #147265 by twinkerzzz
Replied by twinkerzzz on topic What format is face to face WCA audio recording ?
Ive asked for my face-to-face WCA to be recorded in the section face-to-face section of the ESA50 in the bit about what help might you need .....
I was assuming this would be enough but I see you do a template letter for asking for a recording.
Should i send / use that only if i am notified / called to a face-to-face WCA ? Would there be time to arrange it all in the 7 days notice ?
what do you usually advise ?

thanks
n

More
8 years 3 months ago #147266 by Gordon

nicholson wrote: Ive asked for my face-to-face WCA to be recorded in the section face-to-face section of the ESA50 in the bit about what help might you need .....
I was assuming this would be enough but I see you do a template letter for asking for a recording.
Should i send / use that only if i am notified / called to a face-to-face WCA ? Would there be time to arrange it all in the 7 days notice ?
what do you usually advise ?

thanks
n

Even though you have made a request in the ESA50 I would send a separate letter to Maximus making the request again, there is a template letter that you can use in the ESA section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.