× Members

Support group rates

More
8 years 3 months ago #147201 by tedthered64
Support group rates was created by tedthered64
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a daft question.

After winning my appeal for ESA today and being placed in the support group, does the support group rate start from today or from when I made my claim?

I am assuming it's from today, hence the daft question.

Ted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147215 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support group rates

tedthered64 wrote: Hi all,

Sorry if this is a daft question.

After winning my appeal for ESA today and being placed in the support group, does the support group rate start from today or from when I made my claim?

I am assuming it's from today, hence the daft question.

Ted

As this was in regard a transfer from IB the Tribunal Decision will apply from the date of the Decision appealed and you should receive back payments from then.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #147242 by abcd69
Replied by abcd69 on topic Support group rates
Mine was also IB to ESA Support Group via Tribunal. The back pay I have received so far was only til when IB was stopped. My last IB payment was 3rd August, and I've received back pay to that day only. ESA Decision date was 15th July. I'll be ringing them next week to ask about back pay from 15th July to 3rd August. Its not much, but its £54 I think I'm owed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tedthered64

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.