× Members

PIP full guide

More
8 years 3 months ago #147260 by carole
PIP full guide was created by carole
I have been trying to get to the full guide for PIP but can only seem to access the 17 page sample. Is this the only guide? I am a full member, could someone give me a link to the full guide if there is one.
Many thanks

Carole

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147263 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP full guide

carole wrote: I have been trying to get to the full guide for PIP but can only seem to access the 17 page sample. Is this the only guide? I am a full member, could someone give me a link to the full guide if there is one.
Many thanks

Carole

First of all, make sure that you are logged in when you try to access the guide, you had to have been when you made this post but if you haven't ticked the "remember me" box then you will be logged out each time you leave the site.

To access the guides follow the Members Only Guides link that is on the left side of the page and towards the top of the page.

On the new page that is displayed you can either scroll down list of topics under the Members Only Guide heading or the list of topics in the main section until you find PIP or Personal Independence Payment claims and medicals link.

Click on this link and it will take you to the Guide to Claiming PIP

If you still have problems let us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #147337 by carole
Replied by carole on topic PIP full guide
Many thanks Gordon, you are always so helpful and it is very much appreciated

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.