× Members

Requesting SAR

More
8 years 3 months ago #147283 by lmjones
Requesting SAR was created by lmjones
I am sorry , I know these questions will have been asked before and I have looked back on previous posts but cannot find the answer.

In requesting a SAR, would this instigate a review of a claim?

should I be requesting computer records or clerical records or in fact both if I am wanting to look at the HP report recorded at my face to face.
Kind regards and Happy New Year to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago #147287 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Requesting SAR

lmj63 wrote: I am sorry , I know these questions will have been asked before and I have looked back on previous posts but cannot find the answer.

In requesting a SAR, would this instigate a review of a claim?

should I be requesting computer records or clerical records or in fact both if I am wanting to look at the HP report recorded at my face to face.
Kind regards and Happy New Year to all

Hi imj63,

I will refer you back to my response to your previous SAR query : Here.

Requesting a SAR will not instigate a review, as all SAR's are dealt with by a separate DWP Dept, namely The Data Control Dept.

You can request "all" documentation in "all" formats and individually name the PA4 PIP Medical Report compiled by the Assessor at your PIP Assessment.

Happy New Year !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #147298 by lmjones
Replied by lmjones on topic Requesting SAR
Oops Thankyou bro58 , I knew I had asked the question before! Must be my age nevertheless appreciate your tolerance. Kind regards.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.