× Members

ESA 50 and ESA 1 ?

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147321 by ray charles
ESA 50 and ESA 1 ? was created by ray charles
Hi folks and a happy new year to everyone!
Just a quick query please.
I am due a re-assessment for ESA and so I want to download a form and have a practice run at filling it in, in preparation for when they send one out to me. I have looked on the internet and noticed downloads for an ESA50 and an ESA1.
Could any one tell me what form they will send me so that I can download the correct one please.
Many thanks.
ray
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147324 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 50 and ESA 1 ?

ray charles wrote: Hi folks and a happy new year to everyone!
Just a quick query please.
I am due a re-assessment for ESA and so I want to download a form and have a practice run at filling it in, in preparation for when they send one out to me. I have looked on the internet and noticed downloads for an ESA50 and an ESA1.
Could any one tell me what form they will send me so that I can download the correct one please.
Many thanks.
ray

Hi rc,

It will be an ESA50, an ESA 1 Form is only used to initiate a totally fresh ESA claim.

You can make a start on The PDF ESA50 now in anticipation of receiving one through the post when the time for your re-assessment comes around.

See the following : ESA FAQ’s :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 2nd & 3rd links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (CHDA)

As is the case with the majority of Members queries, the answers to their questions are available within the B & W site resources !

Happy New Year to you also ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris