× Members

Limited Space on ESA50

More
8 years 3 months ago #147391 by jal
Limited Space on ESA50 was created by jal
I used B&W guides when I was migrated from IB to ESA in 2012 and found them very helpful.

I believe I will be reassessed around April and am trying to fill in the ESA50 now. I noticed the boxes are smaller (and also the print size will no longer shrink to fit the box). I know suggestions have been made to attach extra numbered pages. However, I wonder if it would be acceptable to download the IB50 form twice and add extra pages by filling in the appropriate answer on two pages (in the boxes relevant to your condition, for example sitting and standing), renumbering the 2nd page 8a (or whatever). Hope this makes sense!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147405 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Limited Space on ESA50

jane wrote: I used B&W guides when I was migrated from IB to ESA in 2012 and found them very helpful.

I believe I will be reassessed around April and am trying to fill in the ESA50 now. I noticed the boxes are smaller (and also the print size will no longer shrink to fit the box). I know suggestions have been made to attach extra numbered pages. However, I wonder if it would be acceptable to download the IB50 form twice and add extra pages by filling in the appropriate answer on two pages (in the boxes relevant to your condition, for example sitting and standing), renumbering the 2nd page 8a (or whatever). Hope this makes sense!

I've got to honest and say that I don't think this is a good idea, it invites everybody who accesses the form to lose pages or to be confused by what you have done.

I would stick to the extra pages, it means that your information will be presented in a clear and consistent manner and with even simple page numbering, it would be easy to identify when pages have gone missing or are in the wrong order.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #147470 by jal
Replied by jal on topic Limited Space on ESA50
Okay, thanks, I see what you mean. I just thought it might be neater, but the boxes are so small it probably wouldn't work with some questions anyway. Thank you for your reply.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.