× Members

FACE-TO-FACE

• dylis.dear@hotmail.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #147415 by dylis.dear@hotmail.co.uk
FACE-TO-FACE was created by dylis.dear@hotmail.co.uk
:unsure: Please,can anyone remove this weight from my shoulder. A Pip HP phoned me this morning regarding a face-to=face available appointments. I live in Gosport (NR Portsmouth) the request was for me to attend Hedge End in Southampton I was told this was a local availability. I have had a penetrating brain injury & unknown places will create a lot of stress for me. I did inform I can not go to Hedge end (sure I mention this in my claim. I have this copied & is now on my computer. When the phone call finished I was told I will receive another appointment in the post but I am now worried as with help I could attend Hedge end?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147418 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FACE-TO-FACE
Jim

It is not unusual for claimants to have to re-arrange a PIP interview because it is inconvenient or to far for them to travel. You will however, need to attend the next one as you will only be given two opportunities to attend.

Have you spoken to your GP about the possibility of a home assessment, you will need them to write to the Assessment Provider on your behalf. The decision still lies with the AP, but this may make it easier for you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dylis.dear@hotmail.co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.