× Members

ESA50 help

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147640 by Zara
ESA50 help was created by Zara
my esa form seems really small for some reason, regardless, can someone please help me with the example version that will help me fill it out? I had help with my husbands pip but now its my turn to feel incredibly sick and helpless and I'm frantic so cant find the form to take advice from. thanks
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #147643 by Zara
Replied by Zara on topic ESA50 help
this form is really small, its pink and has only 20 pages, does someone know why that is? ive been on esa for many years and im sure each time ive had to reapply that its been a huge form. also can I be put straight back into the support group from this form? it seems to small to do anything with the answers I could fit. will I get a larger form after this one? what should I expect, ive been on support group esa with extra circumstances for amost 6 years, I have highly active RR multiple sclerosis. also could someone please send the link for the help to fill out my form, im so scared. thanks

8 years 4 months ago #147644 by
Replied by on topic ESA50 help

Zara wrote: this form is really small, its pink and has only 20 pages, does someone know why that is? ive been on esa for many years and im sure each time ive had to reapply that its been a huge form. also can I be put straight back into the support group from this form? it seems to small to do anything with the answers I could fit. will I get a larger form after this one? what should I expect, ive been on support group esa with extra circumstances for amost 6 years, I have highly active RR multiple sclerosis. also could someone please send the link for the help to fill out my form, im so scared. thanks

Hi Z,

I have merged your duplicate posts into one topic, please try not to make duplicate posts.

Yes, the paper ESA50 that you receive through the post in rather small and pink.

You don't need a "sample" version, you can use the PDF version as explained below :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 2nd & 3rd links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA) (aka HAAS)

bro58

More
8 years 4 months ago #147666 by Zara
Replied by Zara on topic ESA50 help
I'm so sorry for asking in two posts, I'm not very computer friendly. Is there a reason why I have been sent a smaller form as apposed to the larger one that I've had in the past? also could this indicate that I WILL receive a second, more in depth form? or is it a good thing and perhaps they have a lot of information from my previous claims which were all very successful.

many thanks

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #147668 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic ESA50 help
Hi

Its a standard form. If you need to you can continue your answers on extra sheets of paper.
Just make sure you label them clearly with your details and the question you are answering for the dear old DWP.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #147669 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 help

Zara wrote: I'm so sorry for asking in two posts, I'm not very computer friendly. Is there a reason why I have been sent a smaller form as apposed to the larger one that I've had in the past? also could this indicate that I WILL receive a second, more in depth form? or is it a good thing and perhaps they have a lot of information from my previous claims which were all very successful.

many thanks

Have you received an ESA50N it could be an ESA50A?

This is usually only sent to members of the Support Group who the DWP view as having little chance of improvement, you should still be able to use the ESA guides to complete it and you should do so in detail and provide evidence as you can even if it has already been submitted.

The DWP can still send you a full ESA50 if they are not convinced that you still meet the SG criteria.

I'm afraid the PDF version of the ESA50 is not usable in these circumstances and there is no downloadable version of the ESA50N.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.