× Members

ESA reassessment

• layla glantz
  • Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #148246 by layla glantz
ESA reassessment was created by layla glantz
My partner has just got through his DLA to PIP assessment with great results. However only 3 weeks on he has received an application for an ESA Support reassessment, very stressed indeed. Can someone give us any information as to who is carrying out the face to face assessments in Herefordshire and Worcestershire?

Any other advice would also be great, Sean didn't have a face to face when he first moved over to ESA and is worried he may get one this time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148260 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic ESA reassessment
Hi
Maximus have taken over ESA assessments from ATOS.

The best way to deal with this is to read our guide to claiming and refer to it throughout filling in the form. Get all the evidence you can.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148265 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic ESA reassessment
If I remember correctly, the assessment centre in Worcester is on Farrier Street just behind the new Hive, it's where the NHS walk-in centre used to be. Hopefully you will have all the supporting evidence you need from the PIP claim which will be strong enough to get an award without a f2f. Good Luck

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago #148281 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA reassessment
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Maximus, aka CHDA, aka HAAS took over the ESa WCA from ATOS in March 2015.

You should be able to find your nearest Assessment Centre and further information : Here.

See also : ESA Face to Face “Medical” – What to expect

From our : ESA FAQ’s

&

ESA Claims Guides & Resources.

If this is an ESA re-assessment and he can again provide enough evidence for a paper based assessment, he may not have to go through a F2F !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.