× Members

pip on mental health

More
8 years 3 months ago #148321 by mark m
pip on mental health was created by mark m
Appeal Judgement Denies Disability Benefits For Mental Health Sufferers www.welfareweekly.com/appeal-judgement-d...al-health-sufferers/ … via @Welfare_Weekly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148338 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip on mental health

mark m wrote: Appeal Judgement Denies Disability Benefits For Mental Health Sufferers www.welfareweekly.com/appeal-judgement-d...al-health-sufferers/ … via @Welfare_Weekly

Thank you, we are aware of this the PIP section was updated last week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #148343 by Rh
Replied by Rh on topic pip on mental health
I have tried looking at pip guide and can't see the updated bit?

• Maddymoo
8 years 3 months ago #148358 by Maddymoo
Replied by Maddymoo on topic pip on mental health
This is not good news at all, I was wondering why IDS is back on the front page of the DM. I migrated to pip with my physical and mental health as I suffer from complex PTsd from my time in the forces.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148360 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip on mental health

Rh wrote: I have tried looking at pip guide and can't see the updated bit?

It's not significant as this was already an issue that we were supplying advice for, the changes are to page 53 of the current PIP Claim guide

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148371 by vivi
Replied by vivi on topic pip on mental health
Hi Would these people be able to get points for not being able to go out due to overwhelming distress? I am hoping to get points for this as I did for DLA.

Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.