× Members

pip

More
8 years 3 months ago #148540 by lynn
pip was created by lynn
i have had my home assessment to day from capita can any one tell me how long it will be before i hear any thing from works and pensions please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148541 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip

lynn wrote: i have had my home assessment to day from capita can any one tell me how long it will be before i hear any thing from works and pensions please

Hi l.

2-4 weeks on average !

You could give it 7 days then ring the PIP Helpline for an update !!

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Whilst on the phone you could also ask them to send you a copy of The PIP PA4 Medical Report compiled by the Assessor at your face to face.

Some members have managed to obtain copy of the above before receiving the decision.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148544 by lynn
Replied by lynn on topic pip
i did'n t know i could get a copy of the report thank you for that i will ring them next week
many thanks lynn

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148545 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip

lynn wrote: i did'n t know i could get a copy of the report thank you for that i will ring them next week
many thanks lynn

Hi l,

Yes you can, if not when you ring, after you receive the decision !

You can download samples of PA4's from the link on : This Page , 5th link down.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.