× Members

ESA RESULT AGAIN AN NO MEDICAL THIRD TIME ROUND...

More
8 years 3 months ago #148573 by david
Hi All

Well I received my third ESA Form to complete on the 15/12/15. I completed it and stressed out all over xmas and finally sent it back by Special delivery on the 13/01/16, it was received and dispatched to the wembely office and then dealt with by a medical examiner and I have received my continued ESA for a further period of time ( no date indicated as yet).

I consider this a quick result yet again, I dont fill in my ESA forms by hand I actually down load them and fill them in via my laptop and print them off at the end and keep a set back for myself. I also give a set to my GP to keep on my file as well.

Over the last Ten years I have seen loads of consultants and make a point to ask for a copy of what is written to my GP to be sent to myself ( hence building my own medical history) . This is really of help when completing these forms and to give medical examiners important information about me and I always send old to new info.

So my claim is going to carry on for now , however the DWP local office has to wait another week to receive the internal post as it is not electronically received ( Hence the wait of the next review).
Thanks to this site for tips.

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148576 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic ESA RESULT AGAIN AN NO MEDICAL THIRD TIME ROUND...
Hi Dave, I have just had the same result for the second time, I also find it helpful to fill in the form with the pdf and print off, and sent along with the letters from consultant's etc as you mentioned.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148577 by bro58

david wrote: Hi All

Well I received my third ESA Form to complete on the 15/12/15. I completed it and stressed out all over xmas and finally sent it back by Special delivery on the 13/01/16, it was received and dispatched to the wembely office and then dealt with by a medical examiner and I have received my continued ESA for a further period of time ( no date indicated as yet).

I consider this a quick result yet again, I dont fill in my ESA forms by hand I actually down load them and fill them in via my laptop and print them off at the end and keep a set back for myself. I also give a set to my GP to keep on my file as well.

Over the last Ten years I have seen loads of consultants and make a point to ask for a copy of what is written to my GP to be sent to myself ( hence building my own medical history) . This is really of help when completing these forms and to give medical examiners important information about me and I always send old to new info.

So my claim is going to carry on for now , however the DWP local office has to wait another week to receive the internal post as it is not electronically received ( Hence the wait of the next review).

Thanks to this site for tips.

Dave

Hi d,

Just looked back at your previous topic : Here

If you are telling us that you have again been placed into The SG without a face to face, Well Done ! :cheer:

The ESA SG Decision Notice letter will not include the recommended period before reassessment.

See : This Post.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148582 by david
Thanks for your comments.

It is easy to help others in life with their claims , but when it is you there is a certain panic within .........

I had my accident some thirty years ago but managed to carry on working despite my injuries running a successful contracting business until my Gp said I have to stop To keep what healt I had left.

I so want to be working as I was always a grafter in life from the age of 12 yrs old....

My Tip to everyone on here please always ask for copies of consultants note and keep them safe till needed, fill in your form online or via PDF....

This is a great site for us people as no one else wants to help us all...

GOOD LUCK ALL.

Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #148584 by david
my last assement was May 2013... Thanks for quick reply...

More
8 years 3 months ago #148592 by Annie
Great result David. Me too, six years in Support. Awaiting new ESA50, was due Oct 2015. As you say, keep everything, ask for copy clinic letter, I now have an orderly kept file. Must admit the postage is getting higher, i
I send copies to whom ever is doing the examination and one to decision maker.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.