× Members

How soon can you hear about pip?

More
8 years 3 months ago #148916 by joydivision
Replied by joydivision on topic How soon can you hear about pip?
Hello,like you I sent my PIP return early December,I included a care plan and a letter from my MS nurse .i made several calls to chase up.I was told on one of the calls that they did not need to see me at all.Then last week letter arrived with decision higher rate for both mobility and daily living,which was a huge relief.I think the info I sent made a difference.i had made a request to transfer from DLA to PIP as my MS had got worse.Hope this helps re timescales ,not sure if it makes any difference what part of the country your PIP is from,in my case North East.Good luck with your PIP application.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diane
8 years 3 months ago #149141 by Diane
Replied by Diane on topic How soon can you hear about pip?
Hi all,
I am in Staffordshire and my (2nd extended) deadline for returning forms was 20/12 which I 'just' made. I included an extraordinary amount of evidence and am praying it was enough as I too have yet to hear. Having experienced a DLA tribunal 9 years ago I haven't been able to concentrate or sleep properly since the pip form landed on my mat back in October. Thinking of everyone going through this hell.
Maudy xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.