× Members

Capability for work questionaire ESA50

• Q
  • Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #148914 by Q
Hi there, hope your all as well as you can be, Please excuse my asking rather than searching the site first but I'm very very short on time to return my ESA50. Can someone please tell me if its OK to NOT enter your phone number on the section that asks for your phone numbers that they can use to give you an appointment?

Due to medication and consequent possible forgetfulness or slow thinking I wish only for them to communicate in writing. I think I previously read here that this would be ok.

Regards
Q

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148935 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capability for work questionaire ESA50

Q wrote: Hi there, hope your all as well as you can be, Please excuse my asking rather than searching the site first but I'm very very short on time to return my ESA50. Can someone please tell me if its OK to NOT enter your phone number on the section that asks for your phone numbers that they can use to give you an appointment?

Due to medication and consequent possible forgetfulness or slow thinking I wish only for them to communicate in writing. I think I previously read here that this would be ok.

Regards
Q

It's entirely up to you, there is no requirement for your to provide the information and the whole process can be carried out on paper, however, it may be to your advantage if at certain points in the process they can phone you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Q
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149584 by Q
Thank You Gordon :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #149601 by elaine pyrke
Replied by elaine pyrke on topic Capability for work questionaire ESA50
I have never given my phone number to the DWP or rung them up, I always put a health reason for not giving a phone number on any form and ask them not to write asking me to ring them. They do anyway, and I write back.

I have given an email address and Atos have used it.

So I guess it may slow some things down but the peace of mind of knowing whenever the phone rings, it isn't them, is worth it to me.

All the best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Q

• Q
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149611 by Q
Piece of mind is priceless thanks Elaine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.