× Members

ignore post requesting help downloading guide

More
8 years 3 months ago #148945 by Haseena
Dear Moderator,

If you have not put my post up requesting help to download the ESA claim guide of physical health grounds, would you please delete.

Bro58 had already sent me a link to the guides. I used that to access the guides and it did the trick.

I do however feel that the way your website is set up, the guides are difficult to find and download. I would find it helpful, if as soon as I clicked ESA, separate links appeared for 1) the mental he alt grounds 2) the physical health grounds.

I do hope these comments are taken in the spirit that they are meant, which is not to criticise you, as I appreciate the great work you are doing for myself and others. I suspect a great deal of time, effort and expertise has been put into creating guides. Hence my feedback is given in the spirit of giving you feedback that will make the guides more easily accessible to myself and others (particularly in light of our compromised health)

with the very best of wishes
has

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago #148954 by bro58

Has wrote: Dear Moderator,

If you have not put my post up requesting help to download the ESA claim guide of physical health grounds, would you please delete.

Bro58 had already sent me a link to the guides. I used that to access the guides and it did the trick.

I do however feel that the way your website is set up, the guides are difficult to find and download. I would find it helpful, if as soon as I clicked ESA, separate links appeared for 1) the mental he alt grounds 2) the physical health grounds.

I do hope these comments are taken in the spirit that they are meant, which is not to criticise you, as I appreciate the great work you are doing for myself and others. I suspect a great deal of time, effort and expertise has been put into creating guides. Hence my feedback is given in the spirit of giving you feedback that will make the guides more easily accessible to myself and others (particularly in light of our compromised health)

with the very best of wishes
has

Hi H,

No problem at all with your feedback ! :)

I am glad that you now have the Guides.

The only thing is that Moderators have no input on The Members Only Guides, how they are compiled and where "things" are situated within the site.

For you and any other members, any suggestions or critiques should be sent to :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.