× Members

dental treatment

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #149135 by Molly
dental treatment was created by Molly
hi
can anyone tell me if I have to pay for dental treatment if I,m on esa support group and daily living pip please.I,m getting very confused over what I can and cant claim.
I pay for my prescriptions because I read on here somewhere if you are in the esa support group you have to pay.
why do they have to make things so confusing,I would ring them up and ask them but when you do you always have to wait ages on hold
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149136 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic dental treatment
Hi Mandy,

You only qualify automatically for free prescriptions/dental charges if you are receiving income related ESA (in either group). If you are on contributory ESA but low income you might also be entitled to free dental treatment but you would have to apply for this yourself

www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.