× Members

ESA & PIP Medical

More
8 years 3 months ago #149143 by Eleni68
ESA & PIP Medical was created by Eleni68
I just wanted to post that I had my ESA and PIP medical yesterday. I live in South Wales and Capita carried out my PIP medical.

Both assessors were really supportive and very kind. Neither made me do the physical assessment as they could see by all my medical evidence that I had enough going on with my health problems.

There is so much negative out 'there' about these medicals and I wanted to share that not all assessors are horrible because mine were extremely understanding and really seemed to care.

Good luck to anyone else having their's soon. Just be completely honest about how your own illness affects your life and you will be fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149172 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic ESA & PIP Medical
Hi E
Glad to hear you had a good experience.
However do not assume that all will be well. You can find posts on here where the attendee thought the assessor was lovely and understanding then the decision arrives and its all been twisted around.
I'm definitely not saying this will be the case but the assessors are all different and use different techniques for assessments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.