× Members

Compliance officer

More
8 years 2 months ago #149159 by cats6
Compliance officer was created by cats6

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Excuse me for swearing '' 3 fking times now !!!!! this same compliance oficer.
He has been sent to my home twice since 2014
Now 3rd appoit this Febuary.

On the pretence of a benefits check
Previous visits he produced TO ME paper files dating back 10yrs of bank staements.

is there anyway of stopping these visits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149193 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Compliance officer

cats6 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Excuse me for swearing '' 3 fking times now !!!!! this same compliance oficer.
He has been sent to my home twice since 2014
Now 3rd appoit this Febuary.

On the pretence of a benefits check
Previous visits he produced TO ME paper files dating back 10yrs of bank staements.

is there anyway of stopping these visits

You can make a complaint

Complaining to the DWP

You don't say whether the previous visits have been the result of information received, the DWP have a legal obligation to investigate all report of benefit fraud, although more than 95% are classed as malicious and require no further action.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #149209 by cats6
Replied by cats6 on topic Compliance officer

HMRC information was flagged up.
On monies held to pay a mortgage
While waiting on council housing to stock transfer. approx 8 yrs ago

Basically the councils right to buy team cocked up delaying over 3000 properties being bought for nearly a year while the private social housing landlord took control.
i was cleared on holding extra cash in the bank due to the delay

My point is he showed up with 10yrs plus of paper work (all came to nothing)
firstly i thought they could only go back 7yrs? though of little concern, as was proved why monies were given and held.

But 2 last visits he kept on about extra cash coming from somewhere i think this visit will be also about that, i suggested he go look under the floor boards as no hidden cash here.

I didn't present any documentation at any visit.. no need or point, he had it all with him, and showed me.

I'm now just fed up with the hounding and harassment of them looking for something that's not there.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149223 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Compliance officer
Cat

The only other thing I can suggest is for you to contact your MP.

Contacting your MP

PS - I'm not sure what you are trying to include in your posts but the recent ones have a message "This text is hidden from guests".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cats6

More
8 years 2 months ago #149247 by cats6
Replied by cats6 on topic Compliance officer
Ok thanks
The hidden message from guset thing
came from the Boardcode

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.