8 years 3 months ago #149204 by sylvia
fibromylagia can some one help was created by sylvia
hello i need help face to face at home
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 3 months ago #149215 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic fibromylagia can some one help

sylvia wrote: hello i need help face to face at home

If you are trying to arrange a Home Assessment then you will need to support of your GP, they need to write to the Assessment Provider explaining why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #149225 by sylvia
Replied by sylvia on topic fibromylagia can some one help
no i have a n appointment next week at home but find these people not understanding to fibromylagia so the questions are the same as i filled in but is repeated back i have sent in all my medicial notes from my consultant but i still dont think they understand .
i never had this whan i had d l a
More
8 years 3 months ago #149234 by Gordon

sylvia wrote: no i have a n appointment next week at home but find these people not understanding to fibromylagia so the questions are the same as i filled in but is repeated back i have sent in all my medicial notes from my consultant but i still dont think they understand .
i never had this whan i had d l a

The assessment criteria and approach are very different for PIP than they were for DLA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 3 months ago #149235 by sylvia
Replied by sylvia on topic fibromylagia can some one help
yes i know that but i am still not getting any where .
where is the help????
More
8 years 3 months ago #149238 by Gordon

sylvia wrote: yes i know that but i am still not getting any where .
where is the help????

Please make any further posts in your other topic, we are simply cross posting at the moment.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.