× Members

D.L.A

More
8 years 3 months ago #149212 by Vincent
D.L.A was created by Vincent
Dear Sir Madam

i am on still getting DLA, I was 65 on September 2015,will i be pulled in to have to take an PIP assessment

Thank you Vincent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #149219 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic D.L.A

Vincent wrote: Dear Sir Madam

i am on still getting DLA, I was 65 on September 2015,will i be pulled in to have to take an PIP assessment

Thank you Vincent

Hi V,

No need for the "Dear Sir Madam", we are pretty informal here !! :)

A simple "Hi" or "Hello" is fine ! :)

The important issue regarding whether you will be "Invited" to transfer over to PIP from DLA is whether you were 65 years of age or over on 08/04/13.

If you were, then you will not be "Invited" to transfer to PIP as things currently stand.

If you were not, you will be "Invited" to transfer over to PIP at sometime over the next 2-3 year period, even if you are over 65 now, or at the time of receiving the "Invite".

See : This Post in the Spotlight Area above the forum.

See also :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.