× Members

FAO Goodvibes

• Goodvibes
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149287 by Goodvibes
Thank You was created by Goodvibes
Hi I have just join this website for I have now been sent the dreadful Envelope lol .
Like thousands of others I do not have the faintest idea where to begin .
I have read some of the samples outline of your text and have even tried out your online point scoring system ,but would rather be more on point on how to complete the forms to the best that I can. "HELPPPPP" Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149307 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank You

Goodvibes wrote: Hi I have just join this website for I have now been sent the dreadful Envelope lol .
Like thousands of others I do not have the faintest idea where to begin .
I have read some of the samples outline of your text and have even tried out your online point scoring system ,but would rather be more on point on how to complete the forms to the best that I can. "HELPPPPP" Lol

I've moved your post to it's own topic as your post was not connected to the others in that topic.

I assume you are talking about PIP?

Have you looked at the PIP Claim guide on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

For each question on the form there is an explanation of the criteria that you are being assessed against and other related information and at least one worked example of how you might respond to it.

So you need to think about your own conditions and how they effect your ability to perform the PIP Activities.

Activities must be done reliably and on the majority of days for you not to score points, both of these terms are defined in the guide.

Most claimants will have multiple reasons why they are unable to perform an activity you should explain for each reason why this is the case, don't be afraid to repeat yourself.

If you have any questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help. You might want to bookmark this post in your browser so you can find it easily.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.