× Members

Quick Question: 13week assessment period.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149332 by Mr_Boink
Hello. Just a quick question here. I've been claiming ESA since may last year but i still haven't had my work capability assessment yet. If i'm found to be fit for work or if i get moved over to JSA by them, will i still get my backdated payments owed to me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149372 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Quick Question: 13week assessment period.

Mr_Boink wrote: Hello. Just a quick question here. I've been claiming ESA since may last year but i still haven't had my work capability assessment yet. If i'm found to be fit for work or if i get moved over to JSA by them, will i still get my backdated payments owed to me?

You will only receive back payments if you receive an award.

Also, the DWP cannot move you to JSA, that would be a decision that only you can make.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.