× Members

MP WANTS TO HELP

• foss27
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149343 by foss27
MP WANTS TO HELP was created by foss27
Hi everyone
I have heard that Derek Thomas MP has requested real life cases of misjudgements of ESA and PIP.
I'm not sure what he means by 'misjudgement' but I suggest anyone who has lost money or had an assessment which is clearly inaccurate leading to a decision which they are challenging contacts Mr Thomas. Even if he is not your MP.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Derek Thomas, Constituency Office, Wharfside Shopping Centre, Wharf Road, Penzance TR18 2GB
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 2 months ago #149359 by buster21
Replied by buster21 on topic MP WANTS TO HELP
I'm personally taking this with a pinch of salt. It can be seen on the "They Work For You" website that this Guy has in the past voted consistently for "a reduction in spending on welfare benefits" in addition to "voting consistently against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability." Make of this what you will.

Buster
  • foss27
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149467 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic MP WANTS TO HELP
He's a new MP and seems to follow the party line without taking note of constituents wishes or lobbying.
However if no one ever sends a complaint to MPs then they'll never know.
Some of the stuff posted on here is so blatantly wrong it may open his eyes to whats really going on.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.