× Members

ESA 50 Form and Question 1 Moving

More
8 years 2 months ago #149353 by MSCarer
ESA 50 Form and Question 1 Moving was created by MSCarer
I have asked this question before but am still unsure.

I am using the online version of the form. Question 1 gives options of 50m, 100m, 200m or "it varies". To tie in with a future PIP assessment we want to stress here that my partner can only manage less than 20m.

So is it advisable to not tick any of those boxes and put "none of the above as it is less than 20 metres etc" in the comments box below or should we tick 50m on the form and then clarify that it is less than this in the comments box?

Or when we print off the form should we actually cross out the options of 50, 100, 200 and it varies?

It is just how sneaky they are that makes me want to get this right.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149366 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic ESA 50 Form and Question 1 Moving
Hi MSCarer

I agree that the wording of the question is 'sneaky'. It might be a good idea not to tick any of the boxes, but draw attention to your comment that your partner is NEVER able to manage more than 20 metres. I suspect that ticking the '50m' box might be 'accidentally' misconstrued.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MSCarer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.