× Members

Atos PIPassessment today

More
8 years 2 months ago #149382 by margaret
Atos PIPassessment today was created by margaret
Hi i have had my change over to pip assessment today,
1 and a half hours long after being kept in waiting room have an hour after assess time , was greeted by a very nice lady who told me she was a nurse, i asked her why i was given a nurse to do assess because this is the 7th time in as many years for assessments for dla ,iidb and esa ,i have always been seen by a DR as i have neurological problems as well as physical, is it right that Atos do not use Drs for pip assessments anymore as this is what i was told by the nurse

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149399 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos PIPassessment today

margaret wrote: Hi i have had my change over to pip assessment today,
1 and a half hours long after being kept in waiting room have an hour after assess time , was greeted by a very nice lady who told me she was a nurse, i asked her why i was given a nurse to do assess because this is the 7th time in as many years for assessments for dla ,iidb and esa ,i have always been seen by a DR as i have neurological problems as well as physical, is it right that Atos do not use Drs for pip assessments anymore as this is what i was told by the nurse

thanks

No, it's incorrect however, there is no legal requirement for a doctor to be used. The majority of assessors are not doctors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #149473 by margaret
Replied by margaret on topic Atos PIPassessment today
thank you for your reply,i just found it strange as i have had many assessments cancelled due to no Dr available, so ids moved the goal posts again, just have to wait for out come now thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: eileena

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.