× Members

Epilepsy PIP yes/no did any get?

More
8 years 2 months ago #149451 by loopylucie
Epilepsy PIP yes/no did any get? was created by loopylucie
Hi I'm a newbie so please excuse if I've done this wrong, was on DLA low mobility and med care and my time is up, had atos appointment 3 weeks ago and was horrible to say the least! After reading these posts I can't see anyone that DID get PIP? Is there anyone ? Also can someone point me in direction of appeals and to do with epilepsy etc.. I'm still finding new info lol thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #149469 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Epilepsy PIP yes/no did any get?
Hi
You wil find posts of success at PIP in this forum and in the news section of the website.

If you look down the lefthand column of any page of the site you will see a members area link.
Click on this and you get a page of links to our guides.
There is a guide to claiming PIP and a guide to appeals.
The guides do not refer to any health condition(s) specifically because the claim process is all about how your health affects you in carrying out the activities and which section of each descriptor fits. You then look for supporting evidence from everyone who is involved in your treatment or care, linking their evidence to what you have put on the claim form.
You can find all this in the claim guide so this might be the one to read first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.