× Members

PIP Letter

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149471 by gaz111
PIP Letter was created by gaz111
Hello, I've had my Atos assessment for PIP 3 weeks ago and I was told I'd hear back from the DWP with a decision in 4-6 weeks. I got the dreaded brown envelope today and my heart sank. Dreaded opening it but when I did it was just to say that they had received all my reports and said that it was taking longer than usual to come to a decision but will let me know once they have.

Is this normal?

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149486 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Letter
Hi gaz,

This is not unusual, you cannot draw any conclusions regarding the success, or otherwise, of your claim. I hope you don't have to wait much longer and that the news is good when it does arrive!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.