× Members

Where to send information to

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149531 by Margaret Rea
Where to send information to was created by Margaret Rea
Hi. I have completed my esa form and have gathered my evidence but on reading the letter that was originally sent it seems that I send my completed form to one address and the evidence to another. Does this sound right?
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149541 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Where to send information to

Margaret wrote: Hi. I have completed my esa form and have gathered my evidence but on reading the letter that was originally sent it seems that I send my completed form to one address and the evidence to another. Does this sound right?
Thanks in advance

Hi M,

I have seen similar when ATOS were dealing with ESA50's, etc where the return address on the accompanying letter differed to the address on the pre-paid envelope supplied.

You certainly need to include any added evidence with the ESA50, as the last thing that you want is for both not to be taken into account together.

I would use the address on the pre-paid envelope !

See : ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA, aka HAAS.)

Remember, keep originals of reports/letters/documents and send copies, and keep a copy of your ESA50.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.