× Members

PIP

More
8 years 2 months ago #149576 by Ernst
PIP was created by Ernst
I received my PIP application form on 27 January, but the letter was dated 18 January. Effectively, I've lost 9 days, as the form has to be returned by 18 Feb. Has anybody else had this problem? Do you think they would agree to give me an extension of time, in view of the length of time it took for it to be delivered to me?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #149580 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic PIP
Hi
Everyone loses a little time for delivery but nine days seems a lot.
Its always worth asking.
If you don't you definitely won't get one :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #149582 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic PIP
It appears to be the norm. Mine arrived even later than nine days as it was heading up to xmas.

I'm sure they action them at the beginning of the week and then send them out at the end of the week.

I got an extension of two further weeks with no problem. If they refuse, the way to go is via your MP..the DWP appear to 'jump' into action after a call from your MP.. : : :whistle:

More
8 years 2 months ago #149614 by welshgrl
Replied by welshgrl on topic PIP
Ours never arrived at all during the Christmas post so we had to phone and report it as missing. They resent the form and gave us another 28 days to return it. The one they resent took a week to arrive.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.