× Members

DLA final payment to be or not to be .....etc

• Q
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149583 by Q
Hi everyone.

In the event someone receives their DLA payment within a couple of days of the end of a month and then signs off DLA a couple of days later at the end of the month should they get a payment at the end of the following month? I ask because I believe DLA is paid a month in arrears and I'm pretty sure the person who I talked to on the phone said I would receive a final payment.

However I received no final payment on what would have been my payment day, but having said that I only received a letter confirming I signed off a month ago today on the 30th January.

Is it the case that they just take their time to send a last payment after closing down a claim and it might arrive on some random day or am I wrong and I have no further payment due?

Thank You in advance Q :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #149625 by foss27
Hi
I believe you should have a final payment due.
You need to contact them and chase it.
I would really have expected them to just pay it on the due date.

• Q
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149658 by Q
Thank You I hope so. I'll leave it a week and then contact them if it doesn't arrive.

Regards
Q

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.