× Members

esa pdf

• stickman1992
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149610 by stickman1992
esa pdf was created by stickman1992
I got the link you posted for the pdf esa50 thank you. When I've completed it is it permissable for the print out to be sent to them instead of the original esa50 they sent to me. Is it also ok if the day they say it needs to be back for is a Monday and I send it all special delivery on the Friday and they receive it on the Monday which is the day they say it needs to be back for. Is that ok or should I send it Thursday for them to get it on the Friday ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149623 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa pdf

stickman1992 wrote: I got the link you posted for the pdf esa50 thank you. When I've completed it is it permissable for the print out to be sent to them instead of the original esa50 they sent to me. Is it also ok if the day they say it needs to be back for is a Monday and I send it all special delivery on the Friday and they receive it on the Monday which is the day they say it needs to be back for. Is that ok or should I send it Thursday for them to get it on the Friday ?

Hi sm1992,

Yes, you can print off and send The PDF ESA50 in place of the hard copy one that you received through the post.

This is clarified in the FAQ :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

You need to post it so that it arrives in good time, which is no later than close of business on the day of the return deadline date.

If the deadline date falls on a weekend, it must arrive back with them no later than close of business on the next working day.

Unless you really need the extra day to finish the form, I would post it on the Thursday.

You can use guaranteed next day delivery as long as you post it before noon.

However, this can work out to be quite expensive.

See also : ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA, aka HAAS.)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• stickman1992
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149673 by stickman1992
Replied by stickman1992 on topic esa pdf
Thanks for the reply Bro. The reason im asking is because im waiting for my Dr. who is doing me a letter about my limitations and condition so its quite an important piece of evidence i want to include. Hopefully i will get it by thursday but if not i will have to send off friday am regardless. Thanks again

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.