× Members

Wrag to sg

More
8 years 2 months ago #149620 by Lorraine
Wrag to sg was created by Lorraine
How can i be put on wrag with M.S and spinal stenosis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149621 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Wrag to sg
Hi Lorraine

Have you asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration yet? Have you copy of the report prepared by the person who did your face to face assessment?

If you haven't got as far as M. R. and have a copy of your report, you can go through it very carefully and compare your actual problems with the ones included in the report and ask for them t be taken into account. Otherwise, your next step would be appeal.

I honestly have no idea how the decision makers can consider some people fit to be in the work related activity group. I sometimes wonder if they really do understand how illness affects you. Sorry you're having to go through this. I hope you can get a 'rethink' from someone.

Good luck.

• mark
8 years 2 months ago #149622 by mark
Replied by mark on topic Wrag to sg
I am going through the same with spinal stenosis/ and had 3 level lumbar fusion and fixation(rods/screws) recently but never had a F2F as i was awarded WRAG on paper.

The report was full of lies like saying i could return to work in 6 months and i have no problems walking more than 50m, sitting, incontinence, anxiety and no Musculos-keletal disorders.

Also I was never sent report and missed the month time span to ask for a MR so now i am 5 months late as no-one at DWP could send a copy of the original report until last week, I feel they are failing all of us on so many levels.

Iv'e been on ESA CB for some 7-8 months now and never had a sniff of an advisor at the jobcentre since the group presentation ages ago now they have moved offices and changed telephone numbers and when calling the advice line i am being given the same unavailable numbers.

DWP isin a total mess.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149637 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag to sg

Lorraine wrote: How can i be put on wrag with M.S and spinal stenosis

I'm sorry to hear this, but it is important to understand that ESA is not awarded because of the conditions but rather the limitations that result from them.

To be placed in the Support Group you would need to have shown that you meet one or more of the SG Descriptors, which of these did you expect to qualify under?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.