× Members

Anyone else had this?

More
8 years 2 months ago #149708 by Michelle
Anyone else had this? was created by Michelle
I received a letter late January from Jobcentre Plus titled Your Claim For Employment And Support Allowance.

The letter states that £10.00 has been paid into my account (which it has) and that if I want to know more about this payment, to get in touch.

Has anyone else ever had this?

I am currently in the Support Group and expecting a reassessment notice soon, could this be related?

Just wondered if anyone else had heard of this, or had it happen to them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149713 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Anyone else had this?
M

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This sounds like the Christmas Bonus. See

www.gov.uk/christmas-bonus/overview

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #149719 by Michelle
Replied by Michelle on topic Anyone else had this?
Hi, thank you for your response, I thought that at first, but why would it not say in the letter, (it normally does) plus I had my bonus early December.. Just seemed a little strange. Guess i'll find out when I next visit..

Thanks too for the heads up about my name appearing in full..

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.