× Members

ESA contribution based , pip also careers

More
8 years 2 months ago #149712 by Samra
I get get ESA contribution based also pip been my career has been awarded careers allwoence today the question I have is does my ESA get cut ? The severe disablement ? And if it does how much they deduct ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149714 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA contribution based , pip also careers

Samra wrote: I get get ESA contribution based also pip been my career has been awarded careers allwoence today the question I have is does my ESA get cut ? The severe disablement ? And if it does how much they deduct ?

Hi S,

You cannot receive payment of The Severe Disability Premium (SDP) as an : Income Related (IR) ESA Premium top-up to your ESA payments if someone else is receiving Carers Allowance (CA) for providing care for you.

So, you would lose all entitlement to The SDP if someone else receives CA for providing care for you.

This is clarified in the blue link above.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.