× Members

PIP waiting times???

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149720 by Jenny
PIP waiting times??? was created by Jenny
Can anyone help please? I filled out my form for PIP in November last year and received a text from DWP on 1st December to say they had received it, but have heard nothing since. How long does it take for them to get back to me with a probable date and time for face to face assessment? Or even a letter saying No????
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149734 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP waiting times???
Hi Jenny and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Early PIP claims took upwards of a year to be decided. However, more recently people have reported the whole thing being done and dusted within a few weeks. In your position I think I would ring to find out what is happening. You can ring the Health Assessment Provider (ATOS or Capita) to ask if a face2face is needed or you can phone DWP and ask whether they have your file back.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.