× Members

returning mobility car

More
8 years 2 months ago #150504 by Sully32
returning mobility car was created by Sully32
on reading the topic regarding the return of your mobility car I had to return my car july 2015 based on the capita decision I was not entitled to PIP long before my appeal but what id like to say is not everyone gets the transition package of 2,000 the reason given was I had only had my car for 12 months and had to have been in the scheme for longer I did however receive 250.00 pounds for returning my car in good condition I would have been quiet happy to have received it at least I could have bought another car to get out and about as im not able too now I have to rely on lifts :( wich is not always possible
The topic has been locked.
  • foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150522 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic returning mobility car
Hi
I wish you had taken out an unjunction against them removing your car whilst waiting for an appeal decision as I think it contravenes your human rights.
More
8 years 2 months ago #150587 by Sully32
Replied by Sully32 on topic returning mobility car
I wasn't aware that anything could be done I was turned down for pip and then had a letter from motability to say I could either purchase the car or it had to be returned by said date but the reason I [posted was because on reading what it states on the topic it gives the impression that every one who has got to return they cars will get 2,000 but this is not the case for everyone ] :( :( :(
  • foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150595 by foss27
Hi
It certainly has been the general impression that claimants losing their motability car got two grand.
If it seems too good to be true it usually is!!!!!!
More
8 years 2 months ago #150599 by citymike
Replied by citymike on topic returning mobility car
Hi
If you read the Motability statement it says,
If you were a Motability customer before 31st December 2012 you will receive the £2000 payment.
CM
  • foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150601 by foss27
Hi
Thanks for that cm.
I am shutting this topic now as it doesn't require any further input.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.