× Members

ESA Medical

More
8 years 1 month ago #152506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Medical

slegne wrote: 1. I have completed a DWP SAR form. Not sure where to send it. My son has had nothing to do with the local Job Centre. All former ESA correspondence and phone calls were with the Plymouth Benefits Centre. However, his most recent benefits uprating letter was from Caerphilly Benefit Centre.

2.As it appears from Bro post that a DM with a LT54 form ( hence SAR above to clarify) made determination to place my son in the Support Group overriding the ESA85A report, will it be worthwhile to send a copy of his next ESA50 form and supporting evidence to the DWP decision maker again, which was also advice you gave in an older ESA guide. Again, as above, I am uncertain of the location of the Decision Maker.

I would send the SAR to Caerphilly, if it needs to go elsewhere in the DWP they will send it on.

There's no specific need to send the LT54 to the Decision Maker, include it with the next ESA50 that your son is asked to complete. Just make sure that it is still relevant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.