× Members

Just awaiting my PIP form

• andymc
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150781 by andymc
Just awaiting my PIP form was created by andymc
Been on DLA for 8 years indefinite award for dilated cardiomyopathy, received the higher rate of Mobility and lower rate of care.
The brown envelope came through so I called and registered for PIP.
Many thanks for all the tips on here it is so daunting having to go through this procedure but I have started reading the points and have made many notes,
Will keep you all posted
Have a great weekend
Andy
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #150786 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Just awaiting my PIP form

andymc wrote: Been on DLA for 8 years indefinite award for dilated cardiomyopathy, received the higher rate of Mobility and lower rate of care.
The brown envelope came through so I called and registered for PIP.
Many thanks for all the tips on here it is so daunting having to go through this procedure but I have started reading the points and have made many notes,
Will keep you all posted
Have a great weekend
Andy

Hi amc,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

Just in case you have not already done so, you can read some helpful PIP information from the blue links below :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

Please do keep us updated !

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.